Thursday, April 16, 2009

Imagination Going All Over The Place

Edward n I were having some funny discussions some days back.

Me: I wanna buy mats for our home in the future, so that I can single base my kid when she is 5.

Ed: Dun want lar. Dun subject our kid to such things.

Me: Then I single base my best friend's kid instead?

Ed: Ya, can *laugh*

Me: It is so cool! I think I can do toss to hands with my kid.

Ed: Ok, then we have a kid just for that (cheerleading) purpose.

Me: Ok! Boy or gal?

Ed: *laugh* Gal lor. Boy can teach him to play soccer.

Me: So we have 1 kid specially for cheerleading and another for soccer. Then I wanna have one for basketball, and another for netball...

I wander how my kid(s) would turn out to be in the future *think think think*

PS: stil waiting for SAJC's performance pic n video *wait wait wait*