Friday, May 2, 2008

A Flyer's Appetite

Coaching session today was pretty smooth.

Did a "super combo" with MJ, Peter and XY.
It turned out pretty decent.
And I'm really proud of them.
Happy =)

My only worry is that the flyers are not "there" yet, in terms of strength and body control.
Gonna be tough for the gals for the next few trainings.

Had not "flew" for a long time.
The training today made me real hungry.
I only had kaya toast from YaKun for lunch.
After coaching, Ed and I spent a long time grocery-shopping before going for dinner.
Look at all the bags!
Heavy!


Finally, dinner... Coffee-shop style.
Look at the plate of carrot cake, the chicken chop and the sirloin steak.

No pretence. No gimmick. Just pure indulgence.

Dinner completed with a nice cold glass of barley.
A hungry gal is not someone to be messed with.