Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

Full of cheerleading thoughts recently.

Thought of some stunts for SAJC's SKM routine.
Will have to make sure they can do them.
It's gonna be tough for the next 1 1/2 months.
I hope the kids are ready for it.
Really wanna see them grow as cheerleaders.

Thought of Spectrum.
Nothing in particular.
Just about the different generations and the friendships formed.
I miss them, and the crazy times we had.
Really wanna fly with them soon.

Thought of the stunts that I wanna do, yet I didn't have the chance to.
Like 1-man bear and basket toss kick twist...
I doubt I would ever get the chance to do the former.
As for the latter, I'm pretty sure I wanna try it.
It will not mark the end of my cheerleading life if I manage to master it.
It is gonna be another milestone.