Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chinatown New Year Celebration 2008 Performance

Spectrum performed for Chinatown New Year Celebration 2008 yesterday. It was the first time I wasn't in the performance, since we were using the HO routine. Initially, I felt a little out of place. But as the night went on, it was actually pretty fun being a spotter.

Time for some say-cheese actions!


Cheerleaders dolling up by the road.



Two cuties and a hunk.



Isaac and his torch at Outram MRT station.


I'm his general.


The Spectrum Trio.


I think Regine has a not-so-secret crush on me!


Oh gosh, we are so happy!!!



The 1st generation Spectrumites.


The 1.5th generation Spectrumites.


The 2nd generation Spectrumites.


The 3rd generation Spectrumites.



Regine, the midtier-wannabe.

Weida, the team slut.

DeLan, the 1-man-teddy-bear-midtier-wannabe.


We sure know how to pose for the camera.


De-briefing by the road.


My long-legged chair.


Regine and her fav basket toss trio.



Spectrum family 2008.