Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trust

In the prev prev training, I hit the side of my head, again.
It is still swollen.

In the prev training, I was let free-fall, head down, before being caught by the bases and came to a sudden stop.
Ed said I was inches away from the ground before being caught.
I really thot I was going to hit the ground *touch wood*
The shock of it made me teared, and I couldn't bring myself to do the same stunt again.
Lost the trust, I guess.

Now, I'm covered in bruises.

Ed asked me if it is worthed all these, if this is really what I want.
Honestly, I still want to go for it... to try to improve myself as a cheerleader.
It is what I want.
I'm just not sure if the injuries are justified.

I miss cheering with Eddie, David, KJ, Weida, Law, Isaac and Chuanyan.
And even CR - cos I know he would catch me no matter what.
I miss being able to trust my bases.