Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Training with Spectrum

Forgot to bring socks yesterday and Regine lent me a pair (clean ones from her room). Must wash them real clean (scrap, scrap, scrap) before returning her.

Training last nite wasn't really intensive, which gave me lotsa time to crap around with Regine and the rest of the gals. Gosh, reali can't imagine life without them! And Ning came down in her sexy deep-V top and hot shorts. She said she misses training with us. I miss having her around too!

My partner stunt with Ah Liang was not stable yet. Just some 'gripping' problem. Oh, and he must learn how to pop me down. Last nite, he didn't pop me enough and I slided down. Fortunately (or unfortunately), Chuanyan bear-hugged me from the back... and his arms (luckily not his hands!) pressed real hard on my... erm... ya... you-know-where. I was screaming and laughing at the same time. I had to stand aside to rub them, while the rest of the team laughed. And Regine had to 'visual-check' to see if they are still of the same size! Haha! But must thank Chuanyan, cos he did save my life!!!

Finally, the gladiator on my side is up! *phew* The swedish fall was also almost there. Yeah!

On the way back, Bryan, Edward and I had a good time flipping through CLEO, and commenting on this year's bachelors. AND we spent some time debating if Bryan is gay. I shall not disclose the conclusion here *wink*

Edward stayed over, cos he was worried about me going home so late after every training. Obviously he can't stay over after every training, but he said he wanna send me home whenever he can. Feel so bad that he has to worry whenever I go for training.

PS: Regine said she wanna gain a kg, since she is doing quite a bit of midtiering in this routine. I think I should join her.