Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bunk-In Experience: Day1

Intensive training this week, so I need to bunk in with Regine from yesterday onwards, for the rest of the week.

I brought quite a bit of stuff over. Sleeping bed, training shoes, training attires, pj, laptop... and most importantly, my 'survival kit': makeup remover, facial wash, moisturiser (night), moisturiser (with SPF), moisturiser (for body), toner, scrub, lip balm, blah, blah, blah. Can you imagine the load?! I looked like I was running away from home. It was crazy.

SR and WF came around to Regine's room to work with the ribbons for this Sunday. Actually, I couldn't really sleep very well with the lights and people around, but I feel real bad that I was not showing much interest in the whole ribbon thing, AND I didn't help at all, AND they tried very hard to keep their voices down, AND they were nice enough to off the fan so that I wouldn't feel cold on the floor, so I didn't wanna say much.

Anyway, this is what they came up with (that was before I went to bed, so the final product might be different):



Sick since yesterday. Fever, flu and throat feeling a little weird. The fever was bearable. It was the running nose that kept me up all night. Real uncomfortable.

The intensive training kind-of worsen my condition. Actually training is usually not physically entensive, since we don't train non-stop. I'm suffering from the physical aspect of it. I think it is more of the timing. Training always starts at 8pm. Quite a weird timing to do sports ya? For those staying in hall, it ends only at 12am. As for me, usually I'm allowed to leave at around 1045pm, since I need to catch the last connecting train home. By the time I reach home, it is usually 1230am. And I end up sleeping only at 3am. This is part of the reason why Edward wants me to stop cheerleading. We can both see how it is taking a toll on my health.