Saturday, March 1, 2008

Count Down: 29 days

Yesterday's coaching session went pretty well.

I paired a junior base with a senior and they seemed to be working quite well together. The junior bases are willing to learn and they are learning fast. Their only shortcoming is their lack of physical fitness and stamina.

The new gal, Jolene, used to do midtiering and loading in her previous team. And her flexibility isn't too bad either. Def a great help in the SPH and SKM routine!

Recently, the Yr2s have quite a number of tests and extra classes to attend, so they sometimes have to leave half-way through the training, and come back only an 45mins before the training ends. It def affects the team's progress. The thing is, I can't do much abt it, except to make the best of the (little) time I have with them.

PS: Alicia and Jiawen were playing with Alicia's cam when I was changing in the toilet. And they sneaked up on me!