Friday, March 14, 2008

Bunk-In Experience: Day3

Regine went to her bf's place so I'm now alone in her room.
It feels weird to sleep in the same room as a friend; it is even more so sleeping in a friend's room when she is not around.

It was pretty fun talking, crapping and gossiping with Regine yesterday. Nothing beats gals talk and snacks after a relaxing bath. There's just something 'magically bonding' about it.

Full-dressed at training just now. So I needed to rush home to take my uniform.
Yup, I travelled 2hours back home to get a top + skirt, and then travelled another 2hours back for training.
And I managed to wolf down a rice burger and a cup of corn soup within a 15-minute bus ride. I know, it is damn unhealthy to be living like that.

I was feeling a little home-sick the past 2 days. After having to return home and then leave after less than an hour makes me miss home (and my bro) even more. I bet my bro misses me too!