Saturday, April 26, 2008

Random Happenings

Why must people take this as a come-and-go sport?
How can people join and leave and come back again as if it's no one's business?
Dun they know bases have to coordinate and practise with each other for a period of time before a stunt can hit?
Dun they know a routine has to be planned WAY before a competition?
Dun they know that KIV means I can't plan routine?
Dun they know that I need to change stunts if they keep changing their mind?

ARGHHHHH...

Alrite I feel better now.

Anyway, the team's progress yesterday was not bad.
Quite happy.
Had a talk with them regarding what happened that day.
We were training at the netball court and it was pretty breezy when I talked to them.
1 of the junior base almost fell asleep.
H - A - H - A.
I asked him if he wanna go and run round the court twice.
And he thought I was serious and actually got up.
H - A - H - A.

I love coaching this team.
But sometimes, I just wanna strangle them.
Maybe I should take pic of them training next week.
I'm pretty sure I can get some hilarious shots.