Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Ray of Light

My kids did well today.

It started off bad.
It almost seemed like Monday was repeating itself.

4hours into the training, I talked to them.
This time, I was holding back my tears.
I was feeling sad.
For them.
For the stunts they had wasted.
I told them PJC can no longer take part in SKM, as much as they want to.
My kids have the chance to do so.
Yet, they did not treasure this chance.
It doesn't matter whether they win or not.
All I'm asking for is for them to show everyone what they had been working for.

And all of a sudden, stunts started going up.
And they managed to run the routine 5times, without NG in between.

Thank you Kangjun for rushing down to SAJC although he only had an hour to spare between his appointments with clients (I list you before CR! Dun be angry liao k hehe).

Thank you CR for the SMS.

Thank you Rachel and Sheryl for coming down (dun worry, u heard how I screamed at them - they dun dare to bully me).

Thank you kids (keep it up).

PS: Dun spend so long warming up stunts on Fri and Sat k!!!