Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SKM Cheer Competition Prelims Results

My SA kids made it into the semi-final!
Can you imagine how proud I am, as their coach?
It also means more hard work from now on!
Jiayou to Ah Teck and PJC too!!!


Some pic (of Spectrum) taken during the prelim.
The chant position was the only neat part of the routine haha. The gladiator on my side din go up... still I gave the typical cheerleader-happy-face.
Luckily the gladiator on the other side went up *phew*
The screwed-up three-men bear. I really miss my two-men bear *sob*
I think this is the best pic Spectrum took on that day haha.
I'm really happy to get to know and be part of Spectrum.
Especially my fellow flyers.
They have injected lotsa fun and crapz into my life!
SR looked so happy in the three pic below.
From meeting her at orientation, to "pulling" her into Spectrum, and then being there as she becomes the midtier she is today, is an experience I will always hold close to my heart.



Too bad not all of my fellow team mates were there that day.
Whatever it is, I hope all of us stay close, as friends, and as team mates.
PS: Regine and Jianning, we must meet up after exams k! I miss you both!!!